If you have used Zt Systems' products and needed to deal with their support department for some reason, please feel free to write down how that experience was and any information you that may be beneficial to others who have Zt Systems products. Similarly, if you are looking to buy a Zt Systems product, this information may be helpful in deciding if you should go ahead or look at another company. Share Your Experience
- I had more than my share of computers over the years, mostly HP. For what ever reason HP quality was garbage! I Called around to computer shops and was told more HP's come thru their doors for repairs than any other brand. So I started reading and ZT came up, anyway I got one!!
This ZT Systems computer is the best with out hesitation. three friends have ZT now and love them. My experience with ZT service is beyond great, their attitudes are great, like talking to a friend - Email's are the same way.... smart people that are easy to understand.
If your looking for a dependable system, do as I did.... call around to the computer repair shops and ask about computer brand reliability, (for me that was the big eye opener)
- I can't even contact them for some reason - when I did call them the first time whomever I spoke with was of no help and caused me to lose all my info - since then I can reach them. Not happy
- —Guest Jackie
- I have nothing but great things to say about your support techs. They have been wonderful to help me clean up my computer. I don't know much about computers and was nervous about taking care of my problem, but with the help of one of your techs, Dane, I was able to get my computer up and running in a short amount of time. Everyone was very friendly that I have been in contact with. THANK YOU!!
- —Guest Kathy Reitz
- I just want to extend my sincere thanks and heart felt gratitude to A.J for the outstanding job he did helping me with the audio problem on my computer, I just want to let the management know that it is a rear occasion that I have had tech support, and your technician was so amazing, thank you A.J and keep up the good work.
- —Guest John
ZT home system owner
- I wish all tech support was as helpful as my recent experience talking with AJ. He solved my problem & was very professional. Kudos !!
- —Guest Tim
Computer would n ot turn on
- Smith Jam, from India, helped me very politely to troubleshoot my computer after I left it turned on too long, then would not re-boot when I once again wanted to get on. Smith walked me through the steps, at a very comfortable pace, without rushing my not-very-technical mind. THank you for your service.
- —Guest Deb
Computer was not booting up right.
- Isaac diagnosed and told me how to fix it. We were on the phone less than 15 minutes.
- —Guest Bob Day
- i had a problem with my zt computer and thought it was going to have to be replaced, as it was 6 yrs old. it turns out it just needed to be restored to an earlier time. the zt technician, Nash, walked me through it with ease and was very nice as i am not the fastest person on a computer. thanks again to Nash for all his help and i would recommend a zt computer to anyone.
User profile service failed
- The technician who helped me, guided me to all the steps to back up & restore my computer and fix the problem real fast; I will highly recomend the ZT systems pc & tech support that comes with it; we had it for over 2 years and are very happy also when we bougth it was the best price for the power and quality of our computer. Thank you very much.
- —Guest Leticia Mulleneaux
Inadequate support line
- I am shopping for a computer and ZT Systems seems to pack a lot of power at a great price. I decided to check their Customer Support Line and it took over 30 minutes on hold before I was directed to an agent. It turns out, like most large companies, that they've outsourced their support line to India. This seemingly complicates their service although, to be fair, I have not directly experienced what that service would be like if I actually needed it. A 30+ minute wait, however, is enough to make me second-guess myself. Their Sales help-line, on the other hand, was unsurprisingly very helpful and informative. I called because I wanted to know what kind of motherboard was built into one of their models. Unfortunately, even though they use well known brand name hardware, they cannot tell you exactly what type or model that motherboard could be because they use several types to build their machines. In short, you could get very lucky. If not, then the vendor better have a return policy.
- —Guest n0sis